Do you want...
- Safe and non-invasive health care?
- An alternative to prescription drugs?
- Proper nutrition that can help cure your disease?
- To know the right supplements and herbs to take for your condition?
- To do something better for your body?
- A doctor that is compassionate and respectful to a person’s needs and concerns?
|Initial Consultation||75-90 minutes||Special Offer:
|Follow-up appointments||45-60 minutes||Special Offer:
Naturopathic diagnosis focuses on identifying the underlying causes of disease, while naturopathic therapies are supported by research drawn from peer-reviewed journals from many disciplines, including naturopathic medicine, conventional medicine, European complementary medicine, clinical nutrition, phytotherapy, pharmacognosy, homeopathy, psychology and spirituality.
The therapeutic modalities used in naturopathic medicine (including physical manipulation, clinical nutrition, botanical medicine, homeopathy and hydrotherapy) integrate conventional, scientific and empirical methodology with the ancient laws of nature.
Naturopathic and Acupuncture appointments have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Appointments cancelled with less notice will have a 40% cancellation fee. Please call if you need to cancel or make changes to your appointment: 203-693-3893. Thank you.
First Appointment with us?
Please fill out the intake form before your appointment.
Ready to find out more!
Book an appointment with us today